We offer free shipping for a limited time on all orders purchased and shipped via standard delivery within North America. Outside the United States, customs and import duties may apply (see below for details). Offer cannot be applied to previous purchases. Terms of offer are subject to change.
USA - Standard, $15.00 (expected arrival 5-7 business days)
USA - Express, $30.00 (expected arrival 2-3 business days)
USA Territories & Islands, $32.00 (expected arrival 6-12 business days)
*Alaska, Hawaii, American Samoa, Federated States of Micronesia, Guam, Marshall Islands, northern Mariana Islands, Palau, Puerto Rico and U.S. Virgin Islands
Canada - Standard, $15.00 (expected arrival 7-10 business days)
International, Standard, $66.00 (expected arrival 7-10 business days)
*All countries outside of USA & Canada
US orders may take up to 3 business days to ship from our warehouse after your order has been placed. Canadian and International orders can take up to 5 business days to ship from our warehouse after your order has been placed. The above shipping estimates give “approximate” time frames for arrival after your order has left our warehouse facility.
- All USA orders are shipped with FedEx
- All Canadian and International orders are shipped with USPS
- Canadian orders are subject to applicable taxes & duties.
- Orders are shipped on regular business days (Monday-Friday), excluding US and Canadian holidays
- Rates are subject to change without notice.
- All orders are subject to credit card authorization and verification prior to processing.
- Expected arrival times are approximate and based on items that are currently in stock.
Customs and Import Duties:
Shipments outside the US (including Canada) may be subject to import charges, which are the responsibility of the purchaser.
Outside the US (including Canada), your order may be subject to VAT, import duties and/or taxes, which are levied once your package reaches your country. LIJAstyle.com ships your package “duties and taxes unpaid” (DDU) and does not collect the VAT. If you do incur these additional charges, they must be rendered in order for your package to clear customs. For more information regarding your country’s custom policies, please contact your local customs office.